To apply on-line at DCLottery.com, complete the Charitable Games form and click the submit button. You will then be able to download .pdf versions of the appropriate application. Or your can request an application by telephone or stop by in person and pick one up.
Complete and return application along with:
- Check or money order for license fee.
- Proof of ownership of prizes or surety bond for an amount 15% above the total value of all prizes.
- Copy of IRS Tax Exempt notice OR DC Finance & Revenue Tax Exempt notice.*
- Certificate of Good-standing from DC Consumer & Regulatory Affairs.*
- Sample of tickets to be printed.
- See application for other required attachments.
*If you have questions regarding these forms, please contact the appropriate District or Federal government department.
DC Office of Tax and Revenue Customer Service: (202) 727-4829
DC Consumer and Regulatory Affairs: (202) 442-4432
Mail or hand deliver complete package to:
DC Lottery and Charitable Games Control Board
Charitable Games Division
2101 Martin Luther King Jr., Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20020