To qualify for a Charitable Games license, your organization must be:
- Be organized as a non-profit group.
- Be incorporated in the District of Columbia as a non-profit.
- Have 20 active members (10 if senior citizen's group).
- Be authorized by its Constitution, Charter, Articles of Incorporation or By-Laws to further a lawful purpose in the District of Columbia.
- Operate without profit to its members.
- Have been in existence not less than one year preceding license application date.
- Be incorporated in Maryland or Virginia as a non-profit group, meet licensing requirements of respective jurisdiction and guarantee that 30% or more of net proceeds are contributed to eligible DC organizations or programs. (FOR RAFFLES ONLY)